Saturday 27 March 2021

New Sierra Additions !

A exciting package arrived at my doorstep recently, 2 "new" boxes for my collection !! What made this extra exciting is the fact that these were some of the first Sierra games published. First up, Oil's Well, a game which came out in 1984. what makes this game extra special...it's a cassette so stemming from the age before floppies ! This version came out for the MSX, my first computer as well so really happy with this additions to my collection.



The second game was Mixed-Up Mothergoose, a game published in 1990 by Roberta Williams. This version comes with both 5.25inch and 3.5inch Floppies.


I recent week I have been able to add much more games which you can already see on the other pages on this blog so do have a log. I will continue to try to show some of these in the coming period here as well !

Do you have any older games than Oil's Well in your collection ? Was it the only cassette-based Sierra game ? Do leave a comment !

 

1 comment:

  1. Don't have any computer games that are older than that... but I own some Atari 2600 games from the early 80's.

    ReplyDelete